Victory Christian Church International has designed several ministries that assist in touching lives inside and outside of our church walls. These ministries help to equip and encourage people in our communities and our VCCI church family. Whether you are married or single, a man or woman of any age, student or a child, we have a ministry designed just for you. It is our desire that through these ministries everyone understand that they can live a lifestyle of VICTORY .
The VCCI Soaring Eagles Athletics Ministry provides programs for all age groups. We foster healthy competition and sportsman-like behavior in athletic events to allow participants in these events to accomplish physical, spiritual and social maturity. Soaring Eagles also provides opportunities for physical education, health-related lifestyle choices and support towards academic excellence. We are committed to creating a TEAM that will (T)each respect for all people, (E)mphasize Godly character, (A)ssist in personal development and (M)inister to both our church family and community.
The Audio Ministry provides/supports all areas of audio for VCCI including equipment, recording and duplication of VCCI services and special meetings. Our goal is to spread the good news to all that will hear and to preserve the spoken word of God for future study and listening pleasure.
The VCCI Bookstore provides audio, video, and printed materials to our partners and visitors to enable them to strengthen their knowledge of God’s word and thereby come unto the knowledge of the truth.
The Communications Center is the hub for information flowing throughout VCCI to our partners and to the external community – the world. The Communication Center representatives:
- Respond to inquiries received on the phone, in person or at the Communications Center desk pertaining to VCCI events.
- Monitor calls through the Communications Center during Sunday and Wednesday worship services and special events.
- Provide administrative support to the administrative and ministerial staff as needed, and will typically assemble visitor packets, fax and photocopy, store supplies, collate mailings and file.
- Manage the Bulletin Board to communicate information and events to VCCI partners and visitors.
- Assist with other VCCI services and events such as conferences, water baptism, partnership graduation, and Healing School.
The Anointed Liturgical Dance Ministry ministers the Word of God through movement. This movement includes, but is not limited to: Lyrical or expressive dance, ballet, modern, mime, tap and jazz, along with some theatrical aspects. We utilize banners, flags, streamers, tambourines and special garments to help portray the living Word for each given dance ministry piece.